- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are volumetric weight-based. The weight and volumetric weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
- A late delivery does not constitute a breach of your agreement with us and will not entitle you to cancel your order. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to you as a result of a late delivery of your order.
- For all the export orders shipped outside India, the buyer/customer/consignee is responsible to pay the charges at destination including but not limited to taxes, duties, charges, and bonds. Elephanta Exports does not charge the customers for local taxes and it has to be paid directly to the shipping/customs agent at the time of delivery. Shipping carrier reserves the right to refuse delivery or charge additional fees if such charges are not paid in time.
- In-stock items from our warehouse can be cancelled within 2 days of receipt of your order. Please send email to [email protected] immediately for such cancellations. We will not be able to accept cancellation requests after 2 days.
- Items that are “made to order”/”custom made” cannot be cancelled at all once an order has been placed.
A. Change of Mind
- Please contact us within 2 days of receiving your order via email to [email protected] Please advise your name, order number, the product you wish to return and the reason for return. We will authorize your return and provide return shipping instructions. Items cannot be returned or exchange without prior notice and authorization by Elephanta Exports.
- The buyer will be responsible for arranging the return shipping, and the buyer assumes full responsibility/accountability of the return shipping, and charges associated with it. The value of your return will be the purchase price you paid less any shipping costs incurred. Shipping costs for the delivery will not be refunded. Please also note that if we have provided free shipping or subsidised your shipping, you will be charged the standard shipping charges for the delivery of your order from our warehouse to your location. Please contact us prior to making a purchase if you would like to be advised of the return shipping charges. You are responsible for the return shipping of the item to the Elephanta Exports. All items must be returned unused, in re-saleable and original condition. Items also must be returned in original packing and care taken with re-packing to avoid damage during transit.
- Once your returned item has been received, you will be offered the option of receiving a refund or store credit, which ever you prefer. If your payment was made online, you will receive a refund against your credit card or pay pal account. If your payment was made by EFT, cash or cheque we will credit funds via EFT to your nominated bank account. We will notify you by email to confirm that we have processed your refund. Please allow 10-15 business days to process your refund.
B. Manufacturing Fault
- We make a thorough quality inspection of all orders prior to shipping them to you. If the item you receive is damaged or faulty, you must notify is within 24 hours of receipt of your items by email: [email protected] We also request that you provide digital photographs of the damage or faulty item.
- All our pieces are handmade by our skilled craftsmen. Being handmade, the product may have slight irregularities or inconsistencies, that does not count as manufacturing defect. Please seek help or clarification from our support staff if you need more information on our lovingly handmade products.
- Once we have received your request we will make arrangements for the item to be picked up and a replacement item delivered to you at our cost. You will incur no additional costs. If a replacement item is not available we will refund you 100% of the purchase price and shipping costs. Please note that we cannot accept returned items without prior notification and authorisation code. All claims must be reported within 24 hours, to abide with our suppliers terms and conditions.
C. Delivery Damage
- You must inspect your order for damages to packaging in the presence of the driver prior to signing for receipt of your order. If the item you receive is damaged on delivery, you must notify is within 24 hours of receipt of your items by email: [email protected] . In the event that the items have been damaged, please ensure you have a record of the driver’s name. If a package or box appears damaged, Please write ‘DAMAGED PACKAGING’ on the documents the driver requests you to sign. We also request that you provide digital photographs of the damaged packaging before opening the item.
- Once we have received your claim we will make an assessment and reply by return email with our advice. We will make arrangements for the item to be picked up and a replacement item delivered to you at our cost. You will incur no additional costs. If a replacement item is not available we will refund you 100% of the purchase price and shipping costs. All returned items must be returned in original packing and care taken with re-packing to avoid damage during transit. Returned goods must be unused and in the original condition shipped to you.